I dreamed of one day I am going to the zoo. When I go to the zoo I didn't see any people only I were there and animals. I don’t remember how I went to the zoo. When I dreamed I saw almost all the animal in the cage except Peacock he is outside the cage and many kinds of birds flying in the sky. The first time I see the kinds of birds of very beauty. I saw a lot of different colors from peacock. Peacock had some of them sick. I saw when I dreams some peacock throw up ,but I can not explain what is, he is not like a human I do know. I saw different kinds size for the peacock but, almost most small size such as chicken. Before wake up up from sleep I saw a peacock at the zoo has been attack. I am wake up and scared
Abdulmunem,
ReplyDeleteI have never seen a peacock throw up. I feel very sorry for the peacock. Nice story. Remember that this is in the past tense so all of your verbs should be in the past tense. :)
I saw the peacock throw up in my dreams I don’t know . Do you need write this again in the past tense or this is ok.
ReplyDelete