I am a giraffe.I am tallest animal in the world and live between 20 - 25 years. I am Sharp hearing and sight .I live in the continental regions moderate weather. I eat herbs and leaves of the trees. And covers my body skin colors ranging from brown and yellow light, and this is sort of maintaining the body temperature. I creatures capable of defending myself against my enemies and the most important enemy to me is Leo. and I can overcome leo through very strong kicking my feet, which leads to break his skull and spine. My front feet taller than my feet back. I do not have my own home in the woods. I am a vegetarian animal. I can not live without the rainforest because of my fear that humans kill me. I do not have a place to live is the rainforest.


I like your picture of the giraffe drinking water. It must be so difficult.
ReplyDelete